by Mark

We invite you to pray and fast with us during the day this Sunday (meal or length of your choosing) concerning our visas.  Please specifically pray that the local church in Mongolia would be approved this week by the government and pave the way for the provision of our visas.  Although originally we were to go back on July 24th, we have been delayed until September 5th because we are awaiting our visa.  If it continues to be delayed, we may need to postpone our return even longer.  The later return affects our work there and schooling for our children, making this an important situation for our family.  So again, this Sunday we ask that you would join with us in fasting and prayer for the provision of our visas.  Thank you so much for your prayers on our behalves. 

To the praise of His glorious Grace,

Mark and Cinda